The Story Thus Far
Considering this is the first entry in recapping the events of the Pathfinder tabletop RPG game I run, let's start with the characters and what has happened in the last 8 or so months of the game. We have the following player characters in the group:
- Malavison the Vile – (Gnome sorcerer/bard, the "sorcebard") He's a mean, tooth-collecting, arrogant SOB with a song in his heart.
- Valaina – (Half-elf cleric) She provides the heals and often-times is the level-headed member of the group, keeping people out of danger.
- Samspa – (Human cleric) Answering a job for "clerical work" wasn't exactly what she wanted, but adventuring, manipulating the weather, and burning down cities are some of her favorite hobbies.
- Thoth – (Two-halves of an elf druid) He's a staff-wielding tree-hugger who is not afraid to take the front line and lead the group into battle. He tries to tank even with a Paladin and a Barbarian in the group.
- Sokar – (Deinonychus) This mean bugger is the faithful companion to Thoth.
- Adotlin – (Dwarven paladin) He also goes by "Dot". He's a stonelord paladin with a severe drinking problem and a mistrust of orcs. He also has a stalker in the form of an assassin named Anise.
- Badu Henna - (Half-orc barbarian) She's a new member of the group, seeking revenge for the death of her brother, who stole an enchanted dagger for the BBEG Marcus Soulstrider.
The group emerged from the crypts underneath the city, after leaving the BBEG Marcus Soulstrider to die by the hands of a young copper dragon, who was pissed at Marcus for keeping him captive.
An angry half-orc, Badu Henna, found her way to the group and demanded answers and vengence for her brother, who was killed by Marcus Soulstrider after the boy delivered a stolen dagger. She decided to join the group in order to seek her revenge and destroy all of Marcus's plans.
Soon they were invited to Levinson Manor, where Lord Giles Levinson gave them some rewards for their efforts in getting rid of Marcus.
When they returned to the inn, they found that their kitsune guide, Fenria Vix, was commanded to return to the capital city of Fomoria to report to the queen herself concerning Marcus's defeat. His drow army was seen fleeing in the opposite direction, to the western country of Niccadia.
It was nearly decided to head west when Anise Larkspur showed up, saying she would be leaving for Stonewood in the north to find her sister Maeris. Maeris, the sane Larkspur sister, had gone missing and Anise was worried. She asked Adotlin for his help, because she has heard rumors of vampires up north in the Taiga.
The group decided tenatively to help Anise by swinging up north, providing quick support, then heading west to not lose the drow army by too much.
Fenria's ride appeared, with two passenger rocs ready to take the entire group to the capital. The group talked the pilot to lend them one to take north to Stonewood, and they parted ways with Fenria.
In the air, the group was attacked by three axe beaks, but they took care of them swiftly from the back of the roc, and managed to land in the city before any serious harm was done.
Next session the group will get to explore Stonewood and find out what fate befell Anise's sister Maeris.